See our 6 item reports.
- A+ Garden of Lifestyle Dr. Formulated CBD 10mg Peppermint
- A+ Garden of Life Dr. Formulated CBD 10mg Chocolate Mint
- A+ Garden of Life Dr. Formulated CBD + Stress Relief
- A+ Garden of Lifetime Dr. Formulated CBD + Sleep
- A+ Garden of Lifestyle Dr. Formulated CBD + Inflammatory Response
- A Lazarus Naturals Standard Potency CBD Tincture None
- A CBDistillery CBD Oil 500mg None
- B+ NuLeaf Naturals CBD 240mg None
- C Diamond CBD Premium CBD Infused Fluid None
- B+ Green Roads CBD Oil 250mg None
- D+ Jolly Green Oil 250mg Sublingual Tincture None
CBD oils are hemp-derived oils that produce certain label claims for CBD content. CBD oil items are quite similar to hemp oil services and products. All oil that is CBD in this report passed Labdoor’s hefty metals and microbial evaluating for purity. Three regarding the six CBD oil items failed Labdoor’s label precision assessment for without having the total amount of CBD stated to their labels. Three oil that is CBD advertised 250mg/bottle of CBD each but had been just tested at 97mg/bottle, 141mg/bottle, and 186mg/bottle of CBD correspondingly. CBD products tested by Labdoor ranged from 2mg of CBD per dollar to over 19mg of CBD per dollar. All CBD oils passed appropriate THC evaluating, but three items had detectable (>0.01%) THC content.
All CBD Natural Oils Pass Purity Testing
All CBD oils passed testing for hefty metals (lead, cadmium, arsenic, mercury) and microbial (total plate count, yeast, mold, coliforms, E. coli) contamination.
Three CBD Natural Natural Oils Fail Label Accuracy Testing
- Three regarding the six CBD oil items analyzed by Labdoor failed label accuracy screening.
- Jolly Green Oil had been tested to include just 38% regarding the CBD reported on its label (97mg/bottle vs. 250mg/bottle label claim).
- Diamond CBD had been tested to include just 56% regarding the CBD stated on its label (141mg/bottle vs. https://cbdoilrank.com 250mg/bottle label claim).